The Africa Carbon Forum is a trade fair and knowledge sharing platform for carbon investments in the region. It brings together representatives from Designated National Authorities (DNA), national focal points, representatives from several UN agencies, governments and the private sector.
The Africa Carbon Forum includes matchmaking and deal facilitation sessions that will allow potential Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) project developers to showcase their projects to interested parties, including investors and carbon buyers.
What to expect:
- Hear different views of the challenges associated with global climate change, and recent developments in the international carbon market
- Discuss with project developers and technical specialists from various sectors and technologies
- Learn about best practices for the implementation of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects in Africa
- Hear from the most respected experts in the public and private sector about strategies and measures promoting the benefits of the CDM in Africa, emphasizing the new Programmatic CDM approach
- Showcase your projects and join matchmaking and deal facilitation sessions
- Seize opportunities to establish contacts throughout the Forum.
Press Advisory (PDF 188KB)
Brochure in English (PDF 556KB)
Brochure en francais (PDF 219KB)
Voices of the Africa Carbon Forum. Watch a video.